What is What-if Analysis Manager?
What if Analysis Manager is an add-in for Microsoft Excel with which you can analyse the data in your spreadsheets, in an automatic, fast and intuitive manner.
What can I do with What-if Analysis Manager?
You can perform the following analyses:
- Centralised management of input and output variables in your spreadsheets.
- What-if analysis (tornado and spider analysis and sensitivity tables).
- Analysis to find multiple target values.
- Break-even analysis.
- Other useful tools.
Older versions, what should I do to use this new version?
Based on feedback from our users, we have made important changes compared with former versions. As a result, you will have to re-create with this version the models you created with former versions. We thank you for understanding, as this will happen only this time and will not happen again in the future.
How do I start using What-if Analysis Manager for Excel?
First of all, you have to add inputs and outputs with the Manage Inputs and Manage Outputs tools. Then you can use any of the other tools.
What-if Analysis Manager for Excel is a component from Model Analyzer for Excel, you can upgrade to it simply paying the difference.
In this New version 2.1.0 we have added:
- Input/Output management has been centralised.
- The interfaces for creating and managing tornado, spider analysis and sensitivity tables have been improved.
- The code has been improved to run the add-in faster.
- A Cells watcher tool has been added, this in order to locate key cells in models and make simulations changing the values.
- The tool Goal seeker has been added, it allows you to find target values and breakeven points.
- A Camera tool has been added, it allows you to capture images from any part of the workbook, very useful to copy and paste other documents or aplications.
- A direct access "Run" has been created to execute saved what-if models faster.
- A button 'Getting Started' has been added, and it indicates how to start using what-if in 2 simple steps.
See history of previous versions aqui.
View Demo How To (online videos)
Who need this Software
Any type of user that uses Microsoft Excel for his/her projects. It can be used by:
- Financial analysts
- Students in general
- People working in Marketing
- Any person who uses Excel in the decision making process and wishes to explore his model’s possibilities.
- Microsoft Windows XP, VISTA , Win 7 (Note: Only Windows 32 bits)
- No Mac Compatible
- Microsoft Excel 2007 or 2010
As a customer you will be entitled to get support and upgrades during one year since the date of your purchase.
You can update the software to the latest versions by accessing to our Helpdesk or forwarding request to: email@example.com
Support Via telephone only in Spanish:
Support Via e-mail in English and Spanish:
Try Before You Buy, You can download a free Trial version to see if it suits your needs.
Warning: This option has NO right to refund.
Click on icons for security info: