What is Multi Scenarios Manager for Excel?
Multi Scenarios Manager for Excel is an add-in for Microsoft Excel with which you can analyse the data in your spreadsheets, in an automatic, fast and intuitive manner.
What can I do with Multi Scenarios Manager for Excel?
You can perform the following analyses:
• Centralized management of input and output variables in your spreadsheets
• Multiple-scenarios analysis
• Analysis to find multiple target values.
• Break-even analysis
• Other useful tools
What should I do to use this new version?
Based on feedback from our users, we have made important changes compared with former versions. As a result, you will have to re-create with this version the models you created with former versions. We thank you for understanding, as this will happen this only time and will not happen again in the future.
How do I start using Multi Scenarios Manager for Excel?
First of all, you have to add inputs and outputs with the Manage Inputs and Manage Outputs tools. Then you can use any of the other tools.
Multi Scenarios Manager for Excel is a component from Model Analyzer for Excel, you can upgrade to it simply paying the difference.
In this new version 1.5.0 of Multi Scenarios Manager for Excel we have added:
- Centralized management of input and output variables, using the tools 'Manage Inputs' and 'Manage Outputs'.
- Search inputs & outputs has been incorporated on the tools 'Manage Inputs' and 'Manage Outputs', which it will allow the automatic detection of inputs and outputs in the spreadsheets.
- The tool 'Cells Watcher' has been added, which allows you to stare at certain cells of interest, make automatic changes and see the effect without having to scroll through multiple cells or sheets.
- The tool 'Camera' has been added, which lets you to take pictures of any section of the spreadsheets and you can save or send them to the clipboard for pasting into other sections of the sheets.
- Tool 'Set Scenario Goal Seeker Analysis' has been integrated in the tool "Create Scenario Analysis".
- The tool's name 'Manage Scenarios Sheet' has been renamed into 'Manage Scenario Analysis', with improved design and functionality.
See history of previous versions here
View Demo How To (online videos)
Who need this Software
- Microsoft Windows XP, VISTA , Win 7 (Note: Only Windows 32 bits)
- No Mac Compatible
- Microsoft Excel 2007 or 2010
Support is no longer available for none of our products.
For that reason you should thoroughly test the product before buying it.
Make sure the product works well on your system and the way you want, because after there will not be support.
Try Before You Buy, You can download a free Trial version to see if it suits your needs.
Buy at your own risk because then you will not be entitled to refund.
Click on icons for security info: