What is Model Analyzer for Excel?
Model Analyzer for Excel is an add-in for Microsoft Excel in which you can analyze the data in your spreadsheets, in an automatic, fast and intuitive manner, saving time, costs and increase your productivity.
What can I do with Model Analyzer for Excel?
You can perform the following analyses:
• Centralized management of input and output variables in your spreadsheets
• Multiple-scenarios analysis
• What-if analysis (tornado, spider analysis and sensitivity tables)
• Analysis to find multiple target values.
• Break-even analysis
• Monte Carlo simulation with the main statistical distributions
• Other useful tools
- Multi Scenarios Manager for Excel
Build, analyze and manage multiple scenarios to any model quickly, easily and without having to make changes in the logic of your models.
- Spreadsheet Goal Seeker
Perform a goal seek analysis or instantly determine equilibrium points for several periods and/or scenarios.
- What-if Analysis Manager
Perform a sensitivity analysis and determine the impact of variables using Tornado Graphics, Spider Graphics and Sensitivity Tables, in just seconds, without changing your model.
- Montecarlo Simulation Tool
Monte Carlo simulation is one of the most useful tools Model Analyzer for Excel has, it allows you to apply risk and decision analysis, it helps you to make decisions given uncertainties in market trends, fluctuations, and other uncertain factors.
Now, Model Analyzer for Excel brings a powerful Monte Carlo simulation tool, which allows you to generate thousands of scenarios running simultaneously. This tool will randomly generate a sample per each variable and it will obtain basic statistics per each one of them. This is empowered with friendly graphic reports available in this tool.
Moreover, Model Analyzer for Excel is TOTALLY COMPATIBLE WITH EXCEL 2007 and MICROSOFT WINDOWS VISTA!!!
Besides, If you buy this product you will get a discount coupon for $ 50.00 USD for subscription in our Teamplates gallery for Microsoft Office, graphics, photo-icons, etc.. on our site: XprssDesign!
In this New version 2.0.0 we have added:
- Monte Carlo Simulation tool
- Improvement on the running algorithm
- Progres bar on all the tools to show the advance of the performance.
- Saving, Managing and setting up models of scenarios analysis, what-if, Montecarlo, Goal Seeker and Breakeven.
- Functions such as: create sheets of escenarios in tables and merged scenarios have been deleted.
- The tool Map Inputs & Outputs has been placed on Inputs & Manage Outputs respectively to facilitate the automatic detection of inputs and outputs in your workbook.
- Camera (A tool to capture images)
- Total re-design of interfaces
See history of previous versions here
View Demo How To (online videos)
Who need this Software
Any type of user that uses Microsoft Excel for his/her projects. It can be used by:
- Financial analysts
- Students in general
- Any person who uses Excel in the decision making process and wishes to explore his model’s possibilities.
- Microsoft Windows XP, VISTA , Win 7 (Note: Only Windows 32 bits)
- No Mac Compatible
- Microsoft Excel 2007 or 2010
As a customer you will be entitled to get support and upgrades during one year since the date of your purchase.
You can update the software to the latest versions forwarding request to: email@example.com
Support Via telephone only in Spanish:
Support Via e-mail in English and Spanish:
Try Before You Buy, You can download a free trial version to see if it suits your needs. (No Refund)
Click on icons for security info: