What is Consolidator Enterprise for Excel?
Consolidator Enterprise for Excel is a Microsoft Excel complement especially created to consolidate a large volume of data in just a few seconds, making it possible to obtain advanced processing reports for an immediate view of the information, to serve as support in the decision making process.
This effective tool allows the consolidation of Excel spreadsheets in just a few minutes, without any quantity restrictions, and at different levels of consolidation, to then prepare an analysis of the information and present consolidated data reports, dynamic table reports and cross-section reports.
All of the above is possible in a friendly environment, very pleasant to the eye, always thinking of the user, incorporating powerful built-in computer algorithms.
The most important features are as follows:
- Possibility of creating “n” consolidation models and keeping them in a data base for later use.
- Ability to select, based on a prototype, the treatment to be given to data when performing consolidation.
- Option to create consolidation structures (trees) at different levels, as many as needed, to be able to analyze the information.
- Ability to generate dynamic table reports and crossed-section reports, through a powerful screening system, to focus on the analysis, only for some spreadsheets, for some rows and/or for some columns, as desired.
- Giving examinations.
- Carrying out training processes.
- And much more …
Moreover, Consolidator Enterprise for Excel is TOTALLY COMPATIBLE WITH EXCEL 2010 and WINDOWS 7 !!!
View Demo How To (online videos)
In this New version 2.1.0 we have added:
- Conducting surveys module has been removed for superior versions of 2003. *A new individual product for surveys will be released soon.
- The following consolidation tools have been removed for superior versions of 2003 * These ones will be added to Spreadsheet Consolidator: - Consolidator wizard - Consolidate ranges - Smart consolidación - Detailed consolidación - Conditional text - Merge tables.
- Interface has been improved making it more intuitive providing access to functionalities.
- Now you can create and manage your consolidation models by levels.
- Easily customize your templates.
- Consolidate worksheets grouped by levels within minutes.
- Get analysis reports of information from different views.
Ver historial de versiones anteriores aqui.
Who need this Software
- Operations Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Account Executives
- Financial Advisors
- Financial Analysts
- Any Excel User
- Microsoft Windows XP, VISTA , Win 7 (Note: Only Windows 32 bits)
- No Mac Compatible
- Microsoft Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010.
As a customer you will be entitled to get support and upgrades during one year since the date of your purchase.
You can update the software to the latest versions forwarding request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Via telephone only in Spanish:
Support Via e-mail in English and Spanish:
Try Before You Buy, You can download a free Trial version to see if it suits your needs.
Warning: This option has NO right to refund.
Click on icons for security info: