What is Loan Advisor for Excel?
Loan Advisor for Excel is a special loan toolbox with many loan calculators for users who need a tool to establish and compare different loan options. This powerful set of calculators will help you in many loan calculations and determine the better loan for you.
The calculators are easy to use, with many features and options. You only need to enter the data and Loan Advisor for Excel will automatically show you the results, then you can export the report to a new workbook to freely personalize it.
|Number of Calculators
||Loan Advisor for Excel
|Valuation of Flows
|Personal & Miscellaneous
Moreover, Loan Advisor for Excel is TOTALLY COMPATIBLE WITH EXCEL 2013 and MICROSOFT WINDOWS 8 (32 or 64 bits) !!!
In this New version 2.3.4 we have added:
- Totally compatible with Windows 8 and Excel 2013
See history of previous versions here
View Demo How To (online videos)
Who need this Software
- Financial Consultants
- Operations Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Account Executives
- Financial Advisors
- Financial Analysts
- Any person who uses Excel in the decision making process.
- Microsoft Windows XP, VISTA, Windows 7, Windows 8 (32 and 64 bits)
- No Mac Compatible
- Microsoft Excel 2003, 2007, 2010 or 2013 (32 and 64 bits)
- Analysis Toolpak VBA Add-In installed (It is included in Microsoft Office).
- If you use Loan Advisor for Excel English version, your Excel and Windows must be English versions
As a customer you will be entitled to get support and upgrades during one year since the date of your purchase.
You can update the software to the latest versions forwarding request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Via telephone only in Spanish:
Support Via e-mail in English and Spanish:
Try Before You Buy, You can download a free Trial version to see if it suits your needs.
Warning: This option has NO right to refund.
Click on icons for security info: