What is Financial Advisor for Excel?
Financial Advisor for Excel has 74 financial calculators that will simplify basic financial calculations, saving you time and effort. These calculators can work for all sorts of different evaluations for cash flows, loans, investments, future values, rates of return, financial analyses and personal finances. You only need to enter the data as required and the calculators automatically give you the results.
Our calculators have a professionally impressive design, are flexible with sensitivity tables and offer charts and help notes to make them easy to use and understand.
|Number of Calculators
||Financial Advisor for Excel
|Valuation of Flows
|Rates of Return
|Personal & Miscellaneous
This Full Access Version has unlocked sheets for you to customize the formulas as you want.
We encourage you to suggest newer calculators or improvements. Please, write us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check our web site http://www.modeladvisor.com for a version in your language.
Financial Advisor for Excel (full) is a part of Model Assistant Suite, wherefore, if you purchase this product you will be able to upgrade to it, paying only the difference.
Do you need a simpler tool? Try FinanCalc for Excel.
- Easy to use
- Ready access to many financial calculators
- Ideal for meetings and presentations (using Export Sheet option)
Financial Advisor for Excel integrates 3 powerful Excel modeling tools:
Moreover, Financial Advisor for Excel is TOTALLY COMPATIBLE WITH EXCEL 2013 and WINDOWS 8!!!
In this new version 4.2.5 of Financial Advisor for Excel ( Full Version ) we have added:
- Totally compatible with Windows 8 and Excel 2013.
See history of previous versions here
View Demo How To (online videos)
Who need this Software
- Financial Consultants
- Operations Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Account Executives
- Financial Advisors
- Financial Analysts
- Any person who uses Excel in the decision making process.
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (32 and 64 bits)
- Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010 and 2013 (32 and 64 bits)
- No Mac Compatible
- Analysis Toolpak VBA Add-In installed (It is included in Microsoft Office)
- If you use Financial Advisor for Excel English version, your Excel and Windows must be English versions.
Our clients are entitled to have 1 year of support.
Simply, contact us to: email@example.com.
Try Before You Buy, You can download a free Trial version to see if it suits your needs.
Buy at your own risk because then you will not be entitled to refund.
Click on icons for security info: