What is Financalc for Excel?
FinanCalc for Excel is a special financial calculators toolbox for users who need to solve the most usual financial calculations directly into their Excel spreadsheets.
The calculators are easy to use, with many features and options. You only need to enter the data and FinanCalc for Excel will automatically show you the results, then you can export the report to a new workbook to freely personalize it.
|Number of Calculators
||Financalc for Excel
|Valuation of Flows
|Personal & Miscellaneous
[FULL] Use this Full Access Version to unlock the sheets and customize the formulas as you want.
Do you need a more powerful tool? Try Financial Advisor for Excel.
NOTE: You can upgrade FinanCalc for Excel to Financial Advisor for Excel, simply paying the difference.
- Easy to use
- Ready access to many financial calculators
- Ideal for meetings and presentations (using Export Sheet option)
Moreover, Financalc for Excel is TOTALLY COMPATIBLE WITH EXCEL 2007 and WINDOWS VISTA!!!
In this new version 3.1.0 of Financalc for Excel we have added:
See history of previous versions here
View Demo How To (online videos)
Who need this Software
- Financial Consultants
- Operations Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Account Executives
- Financial Advisors
- Financial Analysts
- Any person who uses Excel in the decision making process.
- Microsoft Windows XP, VISTA , Win 7 (Note: Only Windows 32 bits)
- No Mac Compatible
- Microsoft Excel 2003 , 2007 , 2010
- Analysis Toolpak VBA Add-In installed (It is included in Microsoft Office)
- If you use FinanCalc for Excel English version, your Excel and Windows must be English versions.
Our clients are entitled to have 1 year of support.
Simply, contact us to: email@example.com.
Try Before You Buy, You can download a free Trial version to see if it suits your needs.
Buy at your own risk because then you will not be entitled to refund.
Click on icons for security info: