What is Stock Quotes for Excel?
Stock Quotes for Excel is a powerfull Add-in for Excel that allows you to update Stock Quotes automatically, Market Indexes and Mutual Funds into your Excel spreadsheets - via Internet. No more manual and tedious updates. No more risk of using outdated data.
Stock Quotes is a very useful add-in for Excel. With Stock Quotes you can query stock quotes, mutual funds, Indices, historial data and option prices directly in your Excel spreadsheet. For that purpose, Stock Quotes has a number of Excel-based functions, which Stock Quotes uses to retrieve current and historical data.
Spreadsheet Stock Quotes has many features:
What are the advantages?
It seamlessly integrates to Microsoft Excel with functions that allow you to intuitively enter parameters, and query online for their values.
You can query online for current and historical data, directly in Excel.
You can refresh data either manually or automatically at customized time intervals, without disturbing your work in Excel.
Stock Quotes is a mature product in the global market and has thousands of users around the world.
All functions have a step-by-step wizard, so you just can't fail to understand how Stock Quote works!
Stock Quotes includes example videos for all tools, in addition to the usual help texts.
Stock Quotes fetches online quotes from two well known and renowned sources worldwide, as you will see below.
Where does Stock Quotes fetch quote values from?
What are the restrictions?
- Stock Quotes for Excel query for data from the above sources, so we are subject to the features provided by them, as detailed below
- Stock Quotes for Excel will not show current intraday data Saturdays or Sundays, and may not even show any data at all those days.
- No historical data is shown on Saturdays and Sundays. So please make sure to query for such data on weekdays.
- Not all Company or Stock Index ticker symbols are the same between MSN Money and Yahoo! Finance, so please make sure to use the right symbols. You are provided with links to both websites so you can look for the right symbols.
- With Stock Quotes for Excel you can query for information of any number of company ticker symbols. However, bear in mind that the larger the volume of information required, the longer it will take to update the information.
-Additional factors affecting these times include:
1.- Internet connection speed.
2.- Hardware and software features of your computer.
3.- And of course, the number of ticker symbols queried.
-Querying for historical data takes much longer than for current intraday stock quotes.
Due to the free nature of the services provided by the websites of MSN Money and Yahoo Finance, they could change their sources or the way how they provide their stock quotes without notice, for that reason we can not guarantee a perfect product performance.
We can only ensure smooth operation of our product: "Stock Quotes for Excel" under the following conditions:
1. That the free services offered by websites Yahoo Finance and MSN Money provide quotes stocks without interruption and without changes to their source.
2. This product is used for portfolios of small and medium enterprises.
If you work with large portfolios or a large number of symbols is better to seek the services of any provider paid Stock Quotes.
The best way to know how long does it take in your own computer, is by trying the trial version that you can download for free from:
Remember that this product is sold under the guarantee Try Before You Buy. Please, find out if it satisfies your needs before purchasing because later you will not entitle for a refund.
In this new version 4.6.0 of Stock Quotes for Excel:
- Totally compatible with Windows 8 and Excel 2013
See history of previous versions here
View Demo How To (online videos)
Who need this Software
- Financial analysts
- Students in general
- Any person who uses Excel in the decision making process and wishes to explore his model’s possibilities.
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (32 and 64 bits)
- Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010 and 2013 (32 and 64 bits)
- Analysis Toolpak VBA Add-In installed
- No Mac Compatible
As a customer you will be entitled to get support and upgrades during one year since the date of your purchase.
You can update the software to the latest versions by accessing to our Helpdesk or forwarding request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Via telephone only in Spanish:
Support Via e-mail in English and Spanish:
Try Before You Buy, You can download a free trial version to see if it suits your needs. (No Refund)
Click on icons for security info: