Business Planner 2011 is released
Business Planner 2011 is Planium's new business planning software. A Business Plan Writer module was added to the software and it allows the user to write the text of the business plan, chapter by chapter, and to include tables and graphs of the plan in the text .
After writing the text for each chapter, the business plan document is created, with tables and graphs that are updated automatically. The final document can be printed or exported to MS-Word.
The Business Planner 2011 is the planning tool for managers, entrepreneurs, analysts and business people.
It is used for the following tasks:
- Preparing a Business Plan
- Preparing a Financial Plan
- Analyzing the feasibility of your business
- Evaluating the risks to your business
- Preparing a Budget for the following year
- Analyzing different scenarios
- Presenting the plan
The Business Planner 2011's main benefits are:
- Helps the user in making business decisions and preparing a professional Business Plan, easily and quickly.
- Includes advanced analysis tools that are used by business consultants.
- Easy-to-use without previous experience in financial analysis.
- Saves time and efforts in getting to the right business decisions.
- Helps in analyzing and reducing the risks involved in the business.
Link with Excel and Word
Business Planner 2011 is closely integrated with Microsoft Office.
It enables the user to dynamically link cells in MS-Excel to cells in its data screens. This feature enables the user to build specific and complicated tables and calculations in MS-Excel sheets and use the results of these calculations in data screens of the Business Planner. When the link is created, it is updated automatically whenever the data in the Excel sheet is changed, so the user doesn't have to import data again from MS-Excel.
This feature allows the user to enjoy the flexibility and powerful features of MS-Excel with the advanced financial modeling of the Business Planner 2011 .
In addition, Business Planner 2011 enables the user to export the contents of it's Analysis screens to MS-Excel.