What is Dashboard Tools for Excel?
Our former Excel tool: Mini Charts for Excel, is now Dashboard Tools for Excel, which does not only helps you to understand complex relationships in your Excel data but it allows you to build Excel dashboards faster and easier.
With Dashboard Tools for Excel you can use Sparklines, Heatmaps, Mini Charts, Bump charts and other special charts, getting dramatically improved data visualization for fast and effective parallel comparisons.
Intuitive Interface - New Excel Ribbon
Dashboard Tools for Excel works with Excel personalization options. Because it has been created based on Excel native graphics, they can be personalized using all the styles and formats that Excel offers to enrich its presentation.
As it´s been constructed over Excel´s own graphics, it is not necessary to install fonts or any additional requirements to be able to visualize the graphics and distribute them so you won´t have the disadvantage of waiting for the graphics to recalculate whenever the data is modified.
You have six options for graphics. First; you have the possibility of adding resized Sparklines to the size of a cell in order to make a fast analysis of your data. Second; use Traffic Lights to get a visual and fast alarm about the status in a cell, Third; you can insert Heatmaps and icons in order to analyze your data up to 5 dimensions, Fourth; also you have Minicharts that are optimized size graphics which allow a suitable representation of greater amounts of data for dashboards, Fifth; see changes in your data immediately with Bump charts, Sixth; also you will have other Special charts available to enhance the visualization of your resports.
Moreover, Dashboard tools for Excel is TOTALLY COMPATIBLE WITH EXCEL 2013 and MICROSOFT WINDOWS 8 !!!
- Quick visualization and analysis of complex reports thanks to the charts: Sparklines, Bump charts, icons, and Minicharts.
- When using native Excel functions, it does not require installation of additional fonts or tools to share your reports.
- How you can insert Heatmaps and Traffic Lights.
A Heatmap is a graphical representation of data where the values taken by a variable, in a two-dimensional (or more) map, are represented as colors, size, background, etc.
Traffic Lights is a sort of Heatmap but more specific to get a visual and fast alarm about the status in a cell.
- 12 special chart types available which are not included in Excel, to expand the range of possibilities for data visualization.
- Analyze your models with the Audit Panel quickly and easily.
- With only a few clicks manage names and links of your models using these tools: Link Manager y Names Manager.
- Import SQL data to your Excel spreadsheet without the need to have knowledge about programming.
- Take advantage of the power about Dashboard Tools' integration with access to Excel data, creating fully updateable reports from the website (watch video).
- You could also generate a reporte with external data sheet. This sheet can be in the same workbook, in another book, in a database or in a web page.
- Thanks to its internal structure and encoding Dashboard Tools for Excel allows you to categorize databases in Excel or large pieces of data using dynamic tables.
- Full integration with our next services: Easy Update WebDashboard Cloud Tools.
- Continuous Update.
- Right to 1 year of updates.
- Fully compatible with Office 2007, 2010, 2013
- Fully compatible with Windows 32 and 64 bits.
COMPARISON WITH MICROCHART
|Dashboard Tools for ExcelEL
||Has its own graphics making for an easy customization
Works with Excel personalization options. Because it has being created base on Excel native graphics, they can be personalized using all the styles and formats that Excel offers to enrich its presentation.
Very hard to customize
||Doesn´t need to install fonts
It is not necessary to install fonts or any additional requirements to be able to visualize the graphics and distribute them.
Need to install fonts
||Works much faster
You won´t have the disadvantage of waiting for the graphics to recalculate their scales whenever the data is modified.
It’s a slow process
||Excellent level of portability
As it´s been constructed over Excel´s own graphics you do not need to worry about additional sfonts or details to show the results.
Poor level of portability
||6 types of graphics (Sparklines, Heatmaps, Minicharts, Bump charts and Special Charts)
Sparklines, Traffic Lights, Heatmaps, Minicharts, Bump charts and Special charts.
Only one type of graphics
In this new version 2.3.6 of Dashboard tools for Excel we have added:
- Totally compatible with Windows 8 and Excel 2013
See history of previous versions here
View Demo How To (online videos)
Who need this Software
- Operations Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Account Executives
- Financial Advisors
- Financial Analysts
- Any person who uses Excel in the decision making process
- Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (32 and 64 bits)
- Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010 and 2013 (32 and 64 bits)
- No Mac Compatible
As a customer you will be entitled to get support and upgrades during one year since the date of your purchase.
You can update the software to the latest versions by accessing to our Helpdesk or forwarding request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Support Via telephone only in Spanish:
Support Via e-mail in English and Spanish:
Now, you can take advantage from many useful and robust features Free for life.
Click on icons for security info: